This update to Samsung's flagship curved-screen phone has a larger battery, memory card slot, upgraded 12-megapixel camera, always-on display, and curved-edge glass on the from and back. It's also larger, replacing both the edge and the edge+ from 2015. Other features include a quad-HD display, 4 GB of RAM, front camera, water resistance, heart rate monitor, and fingerprint sensor. It also supports Samsung Pay-via both NFC and magnetic card emulation-and universal wireless charging.
- PLATFORM OS:
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- DISPLAY SIZE:
- 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA 800/850/1900
- WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
- LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/20/25
VOLUME DISCOUNT PRICING AVAILABLE. CONTACT A NEXLINK SALES REP THROUGH OUR GET A QUOTE BUTTON ABOVE.